Welcome my dear fellows :)

Topics I write about mostly are my life, my dreams and how they come true, my pets, animaltraining, and dogs.

Perhaps some of you will think that I m a little bit unrealistic, crazy or even have gone nuts, but hey thats life :)

I hope that this blog will put some smiles on your face and wake up your deepest wishes to come out and sneak around in your thoughts until you are ready to live them :)

Thx for reading and I wish you all a happy life!
Yours Lisa

Pls consider that all pics, videos on this blog are forbidden to use without my permission!!!

26.05.09

Victoria

Hey guys!

This morning I left Akashima Kennel to do some sightseeing.
First station on my trip is Vancouver Islands capital city Victoria. I arrived here at around 2 pm and managed to get all my luggage safe to the Oceanisland Hostel. It seems to be clean and the stuff is really great!! The afternoon I spent with wandering around in Downtown, Chinatown and the Inner Harbour. Downtown has a nice old victorian flare with all the brick buildings. Chinatown was a little bit disappointing. Just some asian restaurants, chinese lampposts and a chinese arcway, but perhaps I missed something. 
For dinner I bought some teryaki chicken noodles for take away and ate them in a rural park on a stone, watched by ravens who waited for their share :)

The thing i liked most was the inner harbour. There were some old ships and you could watch waterplanes during start and landing. I think I spent nearly 2 hours sitting on the steps there, watching the seagulls drawing their circles and relaxing while listening to 2 great streetmusicians. One is called Dave Harris and he has tons of different instruments around him and sings good old American Country Music. After some while another guy joined him and they played some reggae mostly Bob Marley. They had great voices, and this was the first time today when I thought: Damn Its nice to be alone!!  Cause if I would have been there with other people I had worried if they like to leave etc.  So I sat there until sun setted and then, almost freezed, went back to the hostel to write you, cause I miss you all :)

Tomorrow I will take the bus + ferry to Vancouver in the afternoon. Im not sure how I will spend the half day in Victoria but perhaps when the weather is fine I will do a whalewatching tour, but its a little bit to early for whales so its not sure if we see any. Lets see what tomorrow brings :)

Baba
Yours Lisa

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen