Welcome my dear fellows :)

Topics I write about mostly are my life, my dreams and how they come true, my pets, animaltraining, and dogs.

Perhaps some of you will think that I m a little bit unrealistic, crazy or even have gone nuts, but hey thats life :)

I hope that this blog will put some smiles on your face and wake up your deepest wishes to come out and sneak around in your thoughts until you are ready to live them :)

Thx for reading and I wish you all a happy life!
Yours Lisa

Pls consider that all pics, videos on this blog are forbidden to use without my permission!!!

29.05.09

2nd day Vancouver!

 Today was a strange day...

It started really good with a private guided tour through the brand-new convention center down at the harbour for Michael and me. Yesterday we had only asked a staffmember where the entrance is located and she just organized a guide tour for us. Canadian people really are strange (She was from Germany :) Its a really nice building, half built on the water with typical canadian plants, trees, honeybees and a racoon on the roof. Everything in this building was
 designed, created or has its origins in Canada. They even made the walls out of  canadian cedars and another kind of tree, which gives the building a nice smell of woods. Not to forget the amazing few over the water up to the mountains!! Oh I almost forgot. All big tv broadcasts about the Olympic Games will be held there!!

Afterwards Michael and I splitted up and I made my way to the BC Museum of Anthropology located at the University Campus. But I took the wrong bus and it took me mor
e than 2 hours to get there cause the Campus is located far away from the Center. Its a huge area and I got lost several times again. Its like they didnt think that somebody dares to arrive there without a car, and I had to run over the whole Campus to get there. When I finally arrived parts of the museum where closed cause of renovation, and there was only a small exhibition but the totem poles which I was able to see where impressing.

On my way back to the hostel I went off the bus to buy some crazy food (Chips with garlic and honey flavour, Marshmallowcream, Jelly Pudding) in one of these big supermarkets which you cant find in Downtown, but they hadnt anything of it.

Back at the hostel i tried to check-in for my flights via the internet but first my macbook didnt want to connect and then the printer didnt work so I have to do it again tomorrow at the airport.

Completly exhausted I went off again for shopping cause of my bursting luggage I needed another bag and something to eat, which I had totally forgotten between getting lost several times and the computer problems.

I wanted to eat something special on my last day but couldnt find any of these fabulous looking asian restaurants, which I had seen thousands before I decided to look after them. I ended up sitting in a park near the water with an tuna sandwich from subway, an extreme sweet mousse au chocolate from the supermarket and a icy but tasty tropical smoothie, resting in the last warm sunlight.

After 1 hour packing my luggage and sulking in my bed, Michael came and drag me out of the room for watching my last sunset on the beach in Vancouver. Thank you Michael! :)

I think normally I wouldt had a problem with such a day but Im at my time limit now and I relly really cant await to get home!!! :)

See ya guys tomorrow!!
Baba Lisa


1 Kommentar:

  1. Update Bilder! wo seit ihr, apropo meine Seite ist jetzt auch aktuell!

    AntwortenLöschen