Welcome my dear fellows :)

Topics I write about mostly are my life, my dreams and how they come true, my pets, animaltraining, and dogs.

Perhaps some of you will think that I m a little bit unrealistic, crazy or even have gone nuts, but hey thats life :)

I hope that this blog will put some smiles on your face and wake up your deepest wishes to come out and sneak around in your thoughts until you are ready to live them :)

Thx for reading and I wish you all a happy life!
Yours Lisa

Pls consider that all pics, videos on this blog are forbidden to use without my permission!!!

21.05.09

6th update: Waiting for the puppies!!

Hey guys!
Saya, the little Shiba princess is going to have her first litter!!! First date of birth was the 19th of May. Since they didnt popped out, Katja now calculated from the 2nd date of breeding, and we hope it will be the 24th of May. Im really really excited about this. Seeing live the birth of puppies.. Whoooaa. I cant await it!! I hope that there arent any further delays cause Im leaving Akashima Kennel on the 26th!!

Kuris puppies are now around 5 weeks old and for one week they start to behave like real little dogs. They are jumping, groaning, fighting, and get really excited and run towards you, when you enter their puppykennel. I love to play with them now cause the first weeks they just were cute but little bit boring sleeping all the time and crawling around like worms :) Now theres more action and you can interact with them!!!

Think I will pay them another visit,
See ya :)
Lisa

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen