Welcome my dear fellows :)

Topics I write about mostly are my life, my dreams and how they come true, my pets, animaltraining, and dogs.

Perhaps some of you will think that I m a little bit unrealistic, crazy or even have gone nuts, but hey thats life :)

I hope that this blog will put some smiles on your face and wake up your deepest wishes to come out and sneak around in your thoughts until you are ready to live them :)

Thx for reading and I wish you all a happy life!
Yours Lisa

Pls consider that all pics, videos on this blog are forbidden to use without my permission!!!

24.05.09

7th update: It's puppy time!!!

Hey guys!

Little princess Saya gave birth to 3 healthy puppies this morning!! 1 cream male, 1 red male, 1 red sesame female. It was hard work for Saya cause at least 2 of the puppies came out with their back forward and the first puppy was very big. Unfortunately Saya is not very accustomed with beeing a mother, its her first litter and she didnt really know what to do. She didnt clean them up, but at least she let them suck now and licks them!

The puppies were sired by Kuro (bt) and since Saya also has bt genes in her, Katja wasnt totally surprised when the big cream puppy was born. But its the first cream puppy ever born in Akashima Kennel!Since Katja has only deposits for red females, the 2 boys especially the cream one are looking for a home, unless the people with deposits change their minds :)

It was the first birth of puppies Ive ever seen. It really was a great experience and I want to become a breeder definitly now!!

And now here some pics!!



Baba Lisa

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen