Welcome my dear fellows :)

Topics I write about mostly are my life, my dreams and how they come true, my pets, animaltraining, and dogs.

Perhaps some of you will think that I m a little bit unrealistic, crazy or even have gone nuts, but hey thats life :)

I hope that this blog will put some smiles on your face and wake up your deepest wishes to come out and sneak around in your thoughts until you are ready to live them :)

Thx for reading and I wish you all a happy life!
Yours Lisa

Pls consider that all pics, videos on this blog are forbidden to use without my permission!!!

28.05.09

Victoria - Vancouver

Good Morning!

Yesterday I had a great time. In the morning  I wandered around through Victoria Downtown again, ate a Bagel, sweet Potato Fries at the other side of the harbour and drank a thing called Bubble Tea (seasoned green tea with tapicoa bubbles inside - its the thing you have in your coconutmilk an Running Sushis but bigger).



At 1 pm I borded an old sailing ship and we went off to a 3 hour trip to the street of Juan the Fucca. All passengers had to help a little bit like hoisting the sails etc. It was a great experience and a chance for me to make another dream of mine come true - sailing the ocean :) I spent more than an hour in the nets at the top front of the ship, beneath me the ocean freezing in the cold wind!

















In the evening I took the BC Ferry from Victoria to Vancouver comfortable sitting in a Greyhound Bus, who took my from Downtown Victoria to Downtown Vancouver without getting stressed about how I will get to the ferry and to the harbours which are quite far from the cities. I watched a marvelous sunset in all kinds of colors, saw the wild coast of Vancouver Island and the Mainland, spotted a dophin or small whale for around 3 seconds and 2 noses of sealions :)

Arriving in Vancouver at around 9:30 pm I took a taxi to my former hostel, which is in a nasty area of this city. The door was locked, check-in time was only until 6 pm, and some guys yelled and showed their fists to me and my taxidriver so we went off to a better known hostel in a better area, where I gladfully got a bed for my stay here. It was really scaring!!!

Lets see what this day may bring :)
bye Lisa

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen