Welcome my dear fellows :)

Topics I write about mostly are my life, my dreams and how they come true, my pets, animaltraining, and dogs.

Perhaps some of you will think that I m a little bit unrealistic, crazy or even have gone nuts, but hey thats life :)

I hope that this blog will put some smiles on your face and wake up your deepest wishes to come out and sneak around in your thoughts until you are ready to live them :)

Thx for reading and I wish you all a happy life!
Yours Lisa

Pls consider that all pics, videos on this blog are forbidden to use without my permission!!!

18.05.09

5th update: great worries :(

Although training with Mura and Sachi really goes well, Im now having a hard time cause I somehow think that my stay here harms these dogs more than it brings any good.

In the last days excitement and aggression between the dogs have rosen up, when Im around. They now know what it means, when Im entering the kennel and picking out one dog. I try to constantly work with Sachi and Mura at least 1 hour per day plus 2-4 other dogs, but their training mostly consists only of half an hour walking or playing with me in the paddock. So Im just showing them a little blink of what they should experience at least 2 hours a day. And the other 8 or so arent getting any human contact except of feeding, letting them in the outlet, medication and grooming.

I just wondered if I should concentrate on lets say only 3 dogs, and let the others be aside, but I cant do such a thing. Watching them running up an down in their kennel, and jumping at the door I have to take them out even if its just for a short time. But thats not enough :(

Watching them from the house, they dont seem so unhappy, but when a human comes in their sight or only the sound of an opening door reachs them, they explode of excitement. My dog Sophie always gets excited when Im coming home, but its an excitement out of happiness and not a desperate struggle for attention.

Ok, I think Im finished...
Give your pets a kiss from me!
Lisa

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen