Welcome my dear fellows :)

Topics I write about mostly are my life, my dreams and how they come true, my pets, animaltraining, and dogs.

Perhaps some of you will think that I m a little bit unrealistic, crazy or even have gone nuts, but hey thats life :)

I hope that this blog will put some smiles on your face and wake up your deepest wishes to come out and sneak around in your thoughts until you are ready to live them :)

Thx for reading and I wish you all a happy life!
Yours Lisa

Pls consider that all pics, videos on this blog are forbidden to use without my permission!!!

12.07.09

Trip to the zoo :)

Today Pia, Kaufi, Nobu and I visited the zoo of Vienna. Since it was really hot, all animals were sleeping so it  was nearly impossible to get any wild animals action pics. 

Instead we decided to take some fun pics...here they are! :)

























Baba Lisa

2 Kommentare:

  1. Nice pics ? ooo...I love pandas.
    Here I bought a cuddly panda bag (L) that I can hardly put it down!
    I believe it is a GREAT find for every panda fanatic!
    hkpanda.freetzi.com
    Flor (floreshayes@gmail.com)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wie wärs mit neuen Updates lisa?

    AntwortenLöschen